Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winter is coming

There's a chill in the air...winter is coming! Thankfully we have a list of DIY crafting and home improvements lined up for the winter months. Hopefully these projects will make the long winter fly by! First up on the list is a mantel for our fireplace. I came across this lovely free printable projects checklist design by Jen at IHeart Organizing . I've already printed it out and filled in our first few tasks. I really, really want a fireplace mantel complete and decorated for christmas this year...plus we need somewhere to hang the stockings.
Here is another free kit (for personal and commercial use) to help you get started on your own winter crafting projects. Download from Mediafire.

Don't forget to enter my draw for the $30 credit to my etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any Christmas papers yet? I am looking for a green/red cheveron print for my cookie exchange invites. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ils sont très beaux : merci de partager toutes ces jolies choses... je viens de créer un lien : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-papers-overlays/

    ReplyDelete